5.29.2013

Potty training

Day two of potty training...and it's going pretty well. Yesterday I decided that the only way that I believe will work for dela is to put her in "big girl panties" and see what happens. Within a half hour she had pooped and peed in them...I know :). But it scared her and she started sobbing when she realized what she did so the rest of the day she continued to tell me and successfully pee in the potty!! Yay!! 

Today she has had one pee accident that she did not like again evidenced by the dramatic crying after she felt the pee running down her legs. :). So she is learning like a pro. The big feet was poop...and all morning she has been saying "I NEED TO GO POOP!" And running to the bathroom, followed by nothing. So finally after 8 unsuccessful trips to the potty she started playing around in the bathroom and went over to her little potty a d started pooping!  I'm so proud of her. She is doing so awesome!!  
It looks like we may be on our way to no more diapers!!! 

Here she is watching ice age on the computer, which is her reward of choice. :)

She is so cute in her little undies. 

2 comments

  1. hum.. you are making me think I should start in with Beckham... kind of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

© Vintage Finds
Maira Gall