1.28.2013

Projects

Now that Adela is two we thought we should think about switching dela to a bed.  plus we need the crib for the baby soon.  But I needed to get her room ready.  So we painted the guest room and I spray painted an old victorian-like bed frame I got for Dela...got a few accessories and vo...aw...la.




likes to jump on her new bed...





blair's parents gave us a bed rail from when Blair and his siblings were kids.  Its works pretty good.


Troy made Dela this awesome wooden "A".




I did a few projects in Dela's old room/the new baby room.  I took some old books pages and made a collage.  I think it turned pretty good.


Its always fun to have some little projects to do.


So there it is.  Dela is officially sleeping in her "big girl bed".  And it makes me a little sad to see her growing up so fast :(

Next projects are to make some meals for when the baby comes and get them in the freezer.  

Any ideas of good meals that are good for freezing??? Im NOT creative when it comes to cooking so if you want to help me out...i would really appreciate it!!  If you feel like it you can comment or email me a recipe at natalieneihouser@gmail.com

THANKS!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Vintage Finds
Maira Gall